Saturday, May 14, 2005

I Know Where They Are

I have a secret. I am willing to share that secret with you. I know where some of the great writers are. These great writers are new authors of new novels and new books who you do not see promoted in the mainstream media outlets. That is why they are so great. Their work speak for itself. These great writers do not rely on name popularity. Whats in a name? Does the name of the writer tell you anything about the content of the novel or book? Yes, I know where the great writers are and you would too if you would stop relying totally on The New York Times Book Review. Judge for yourself. You are intelligent human beings. Stop being a follower and be a leader in choosing what novels and books to read.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for sports information and eventhough this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home